In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on June 15, three violations of the ceasefire by the Russian occupation forces were recorded, - the JFO headquarters reported. The armed formations of the Russian Federation fired from heavy anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns near Novhorodske. The enemy used an anti-tank missile system in the area of the settlement of Pivdenne. The enemy unmanned aerial vehicle of the Orlan-3M type flew by crossing the demarcation line In the Luhansk region, an enemy unmanned aerial vehicle of the Orlan-3M type flew by with crossing the demarcation line. The enemy's UAV was suppressed in time by our electronic warfare means. There are no combat losses among the personnel of the Joint Forces as a result of the enemy shelling.
The "DNR" occupiers are not considering the possibility of a full-fledged connection with the territory controlled by the Ukrainian authorities. This was stated by leader of the "DNR" Denis Pushilin, - separatist media wrote. "As for Ukraine, I probably have nothing to please you with. Until the situation with the coronavirus on the territory of Ukraine changes, until the situation with vaccination changes, alas, there are no plans (to open borders with the free territory of Ukraine, - OstroV)", - Pushilin said. At the same time, the travel to Russia from CADO is open, although the Russian Federation ranks first in Europe and fourth in the world in terms of the increase in patients with coronavirus. As reported, all checkpoints on the contact line on the Ukrainian side are open, but the "DNR" occupiers open only the Olenivka checkpoint located opposite the Novotroitske checkpoint twice a week. Only those who have a residence permit in the controlled Ukrainian territory are let out, and only those with special permits of the so-called "anti-covid headquarters of the DNR" are allowed to enter.
Leader of the "LNR" Leonid Pasechnik canceled his own yesterday's "decree" on the conduct of military training of the so-called reservists. He reported this in his next "decree". "To recognize decree of the LNR head of June 14, 2021 No. UG-24 / 21dsp "On the conduct of military training of citizens who are in reserve" as invalid, - the new "document" said. "As previously reported, on Monday, June 14, leader of the "LNR" Leonid Pasechnik" announced the next military training for more than 300 so-called "reservists" by his "decree".
CADO does not conduct research on the disease COVID-19 for the third day in a row. This follows from the message of the fake "DNR Ministry of Health". If until that time, the only laboratory where "covid"-researches were carried out was closed for sanitization only for a day, now the same statistics are given for the third day in a row - as of June 15, there are 40 854 people with COVID-19 infection: 3 107 patients are on treatment (inpatient and outpatient), 3 110 people died). Only the statistics for "usual" pneumonia has changed. 62 cases were detected over the day, which is 14 cases more than in the previous day. Of these, 41 patients were hospitalized. In total, 1357 patients with pneumonia are being treated, of which 604 are on oxygen support (+23 over the day).
Doctors registered three deaths from COVID-19 in the occupied Luhansk region over the day. This was said in the message of the so-called "Ministry of Health of the LNR". Thus, 454 deaths of patients diagnosed with coronavirus have been registered in CALO since the beginning of the pandemic. According to the "official" information of the "Ministry of Health", the total number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 is 4938.
The occupied territory of Donetsk oblast demands to show housing documents by owners who do not live in their apartments, but pay for utilities in connection with the "DNR law" on confiscation of ownerless property. This was written in the local segment of social networks. Thus, a resident of Makiivka informed that she arrived at her apartment, where she does not live, but pays for utilities, in early June. At the door, she found a note about the need to present the documents on ownership to the chairman of the condominium, allegedly to update the information. "On what basis are these requirements? Why should we provide photocopies of passports and everything else", - the Makiivka woman was indignant. This post caused a lot of comments from the townspeople. Some of them believe that in this way, they are simply trying to force the owners to remake the documents "according to republican rules": "This is one of the ways to intimidate the population in order to seize money"; "Everything can be in the DNR - extra money for the Property Inventory and Registration Authority, clearly. Now I think that their services are not particularly in demand, the real estate market is idle, but everyone wants to eat"; "It is dawning on what Somalia is here"; "Sell your apartment and run away, or even your passports will be taken away, and you will be taken to the army for retraining".
A road traffic accident with the participation of four cars occurred in occupied Yenakiieve, in which a 6-year-old child-passenger of one of the cars and a pedestrian were injured. This was reported by the fake "DNR Ministry of Emergency Situations". The accident was provoked by the driver of the VAZ 210994-20 car, who drove the vehicle in a state of alcoholic intoxication.
Occupiers of CALO made a decision to close several mines, - the Eastern Human Rights Group reported, citing information from the workers of the enterprises. So, according to the source, the Cosmonauts Mine (Rovenky) was part of DTEK's Rovenkyantratsyt enterprises until 2014. Miners completed the development of the last production site at the mine in 2021. According to the miners, 7-10 million tons of anthracite remains at the mine, but the occupiers do not want to invest. The Krasny Partizan mine (it was part of DTEK Sverdlovantratsyt enterprises until 2014) and the Partyzanska mine (was part of Antratsyt state-owned enterprise until 2014) will also be closed. "By closing only these mines, the occupation services of the Russian Federation in CALO destroyed from 3 000 to 4 500 workplaces", the message of the source said.