The Rating sociological group has presented the results of the poll, which was conducted on the election day, regarding 5 questions of President Volodymyr Zelensky to Ukrainians. They were made public on the air of Savik Shuster's Freedom of Speech program, - Obozrevatel reports.
According to the results:
- 81% of Ukrainians support life imprisonment for corruption in an especially large amount.
- 45% support the creation of a free economic zone in the Donbas.
- 95% agree that it is necessary to reduce the number of deputies in the Verkhovna Rada.
- 70% approve of the legalization of medical cannabis for pain relief of serious patients.
- 78% believe that Ukraine needs to raise the issue of using the security guarantees defined by the Budapest Memorandum.