Up
Monday
June, 27

Thursday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights

06/12/2020 01:00:00 pm
Total views 386. Views today — 0.

In the area of ​​the Joint Forces Operation on June 11, the armed formations of the Russian Federation violated the ceasefire 8 times, using 120 mm and 82 mm mortars banned from being placed on the contact line, as well as grenade launchers of various systems, UAVs, large-caliber machine guns, sniper and small arms, - the JFO headquarters reported. Two members of the Joint Forces were injured and one more suffered battle trauma as a result of the enemy shelling. Retaining the defensive and maintaining control over the situation, the Ukrainian military acted decisively and harshly responded to the enemy units, forcing the occupation forces to stop their aggressive actions. Losses of the occupiers are being specified. Situation in the area of the Joint Forces Operation remains controlled.

Russian troops and their puppet administrations continue to escalate the humanitarian situation and create artificial obstacles to civilians, not letting them pass through the checkpoints, - the JFO headquarters reported. So, more than 10 citizens who tried to cross the demarcation line in the Stanytsia Luhanska checkpoint on the eve were stopped by armed Russian mercenaries, and having wasted several hours in front of the anti-tank barriers, were forced to return. However, four women still stayed overnight near the occupiers' checkpoint. It was extremely important for them to get their homes due to social and humanitarian problems. Having explaining their reasons, the women hoped to reach out to the representatives of the armed forces of the Russian Federation. However, neither prayers nor requests have the effect, - the occupiers smiled brazenly at all the arguments. Having tormented themselves all night long before the aggressor checkpoint, three women returned. Another woman had to be evacuated by employees of the International Committee of the Red Cross because of the health problems.

Occupation authorities of the "DNR" recognized 775 cases of COVID-19 as of June 11. This was said in a report of the fake "Ministry of Health". It was noted that 25 cases of COVID-19 were recorded in the CADO over the past day. It was specified that positive test results were obtained from persons who had contact with the previously ill persons. Five health workers and four children, who were in contact with the previously ill parents, are among the new patients. In total, 551 patients are under treatment, 32 patients died.

Paving stone on the Embankment and some city roads in occupied Donetsk were washed off by rains. This is how self-proclaimed "mayor" Alexey Kulemzin explained the problem with pavement of the regional center seized by the Russian occupiers on the air of one of the separatist channels, answering the questions from the Donetsk residents. "The paving stone on the Embankment was simply washed off by the rains that hit us in May. The same applies to the roads", - the "mayor" told. "We are not so rich a "state" to lay asphalt directly in puddles", - he evaded the answer why, even if heavy, rains seriously damaged the pavement.

Two miners were injured in the so-called "DNR". This was reported by the so-called "Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DNR". So, a miner, born in 1979, was injured by a fallen segment at the Zhdanivska coal mine while sections of metal arch support were unloaded. He was given emergency medical care on the spot and was transported to a medical institution in Khartsyzsk. The second incident occurred at the Komsomolets Donbasu coal mine - a fallen piece of rock injured an operator of rock removing machines, born in 1988, during the movement along the conveyor. The victim was transported to the medical institution of Shakhtarsk.

Restrictive measures introduced "in connection with the threat of spread of coronavirus infection" continue to operate in the occupied Antrstsyt district, Rovenky and Dovzhansk in the Luhansk region, separatist media wrote. On June 10, the so-called "LNR government" lifted restrictions on the work of enterprises operating in the areas of catering, entertainment, education and culture. "All of the above decisions do not apply to settlements where strict restrictive measures have been introduced. Today, these are the cities of Sverdlovsk, Rovenky and the Antratsyt district, where the tense epidemic situation persists", - the report said. However, observers associate these restrictions with mining protests in the settlements because of the "reorganization" of coal industry and non-payment of salaries to miners.