In the area of the Joint Forces Operation on November 14, Russian occupation forces violated the ceasefire 11 times, - the JFO headquarters reports. The occupiers opened aimed fire from grenade launchers of various systems, large-caliber machine guns and small arms at the Joint Forces' positions near the settlements of Pisky, Novoselivka Druha, Krasnohorivka, Hranitne, Hnutove and Lebedynske. Moreover, the enemy used 82 mm mortars near the Staryi Aidar, Krymske and Svobodne. Our defending units adequately suppressed the enemy fire using appropriate fire weapons.
Leader of the "DNR" Denis Pushilin promised to provide the authority for all "technical candidates" who imitated the competitiveness of illegal and falsified "election". He said this at a press conference in occupied Donetsk. "Former candidates for the post of "head of the DNR", who failed to win the "election", can count on engaging in governmental work", - he promised.
New Kremlin-appointed leader of the "DNR" Denis Pushilin stated that he did not plan to lift the curfew on the occupied territory. "The curfew is not planned to be lifted. The curfew is a necessity, this is what ensures the safety of our citizens", - the head of the occupation authorities said.
A previously convicted resident of occupied Snizhne threw a combat grenade into fake "policemen", resulting in two people being injured. This is reported by the press service of the so-called "MIA", acting on the part of Donetsk oblast controlled by the militants.
A miner was injured in the Shchehlovska-Hlyboka Mine in occupied Makiivka on November 13. This is reported by the fake "Ministry of Emergency Situations", acting on the part of Donetsk oblast controlled by the militants.
Large-scale power outages, allegedly caused by the need for repairs, will occur in the occupied territory of Luhansk oblast from November 16 to 18, - separatist media write.