March, 3

Tuesday results in the occupied territories of Donbass. The highlights

07/18/2018 11:02:42 am
Total views 1004. Views today — 0.

One Ukrainian serviceman was killed and two more soldiers were wounded in the area of the JFO on July 17, the press center of Joint Forces Operation said. The Russian occupation forces opened aimed fire at the defenders of the town of Avdiyivka, and the villages of Krymske, Kamianka, Pisky, Vodiane, Hnutove, Shyrokyne. A sniper fired at the military in Zalizne.

The mine Pivnichna in the occupied Makiivka will be completely liquidated and flooded in August. This is reported by one of the local separatist communities in social networks. Yesterday, the management of the coal mine reported sad news to the remaining workers: "On the 20th of July, we stop the two-terminal crate in the mine, from the 25th we stop the one-terminal one, and from August 1st, the mine completely liquidated and flooded", - the report said. It is noted that some of the workers were transferred to mines Yasynivska-Hlyboka, Kirovska and others will be just fired.

A militant was shot by representatives of illegal armed formations while trying to surrender to the Ukrainian military in the Mariupol direction. This is reported by the press center of the JFO. On July 17, the militant from the 9th separate assault regiment attempted to cross the line of demarcation and move to the territory controlled by Ukraine. "It is known that the Russian mercenary had financial problems with his colleagues, but he could not get to our troops. The enraged "creditors" shot their former comrade", - the report said.

Failures in the work of the Internet were observed in the occupied part of the Donetsk oblast. This was reported by the press service of the fake "Ministry of Communications", acting on the territory controlled by the militants. It was noted that the reason was the damage to the cable of the main telecommunications operator on the territory of the Russian Federation (in the Voronezh region).

Militants of the "LNR" have been torturing a man detained in the occupied Luhansk for two months. This was reported by the SBU press center. The militants forced him to confess to alleged links with Ukrainian law enforcement agencies by using psychological and physical pressure. Not having received the necessary "confessions", the militants took the hostage to the line of demarcation and, threatening with life imprisonment, "prohibited" him the entry into the CDDLO and Russia until 2023.

The "LNR" militants warned the population of the occupied Luhansk oblast that the curfew remains unchanged from 11pm to 4am. At the same time, they denied "the information that appeared in social networks about changing the curfew", calling it a fake one.